Body corporate manager, property investor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Matthew Savage, 10th Nov, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Matthew Savage

Matthew Savage Well-Known Member

Hi all,

My name is Matt, I'm an ex-somersofter from Brisbane, finally rejoining the forum world.

About me: I worked in QLD property management for 5 years (which is a long time in that industry), and made the move to body corporate management 2 years ago. I'm now a Manager at Capitol Body Corporate Administration Capitol | Strata Title Management | Body Corporate Administration. I'm always happy to give an expert answer on any QLD body corporate questions, or general property management advice.

I started investing small, and I'm still small. I'm doing a major renovation on my PPOR, and I bought a unit that is now positively geared at 100% lend. When this PPOR is done, my partner and I plan to buy some 'renovator delight' units and put in some elbow grease in the search of good longer term holds, and I'll be badgering the brokers on here about loan structuring I expect.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of the forum, Matt.

Jess Peletier likes this.
  2. Jkat

Jkat Well-Known Member

Welcome Matt. Enjoy your time here. There is a wealth of knowledge to be found here (as I am sure you are aware from your time at Sommersoft).