Black Fish

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by MTR, 7th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch the doco Black Fish?

This just ripped my heart out when I watched this some time ago now.
    There is some good news since this doco was screened due to mounting protect they will be closing Seaworld. However, still open and yesterday I read an article, broke my heart again. This place should be closed NOW.

Heartbreaking footage shows SeaWorld killer whale 'trying to commit suicide'

2. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Came for teh GOT chatz!

SOULFLY3 likes this.
  3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Animals have absolutely no rights, no freedom and no recognition of beings in their own right.

They are there purely for human use, either for meat or work or entertainment or they are born in captivity to be used to fill an emotional void in a human life - we call these ones "pets", we humanise them, allow them to breed when we want them to and make them behave in ways that pleases us. All animals are used as slaves for humans.

They only have value according to who they belong to or owned by, a feral cat has no value unless it is owned by a human. Even if that human is also not native to the land they live in and even if that human has caused more environmental disasters than an animal ever can. humans love to blame only other species.

We have such a long way to go before we are able to share the planet and recognise that other lives also matter.

Rant over - sorry.

alexm likes this.
  4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

I thought this was an investment thread & you were considering going with 'ironfish' ;)

5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

What's Iron fish?

Scott, have you seen this doco?

6. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

@MTR - Not yet but have done several behind the scenes with Taroonga Zoo & Townsville Reef World

MTR likes this.