Best consumer wrap platform

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by sfdoddsy, 1st May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sfdoddsy

sfdoddsy Well-Known Member

Just wondering on people's thoughts on the best consumer Wrap Platform.

I'm looking for something that would give me a consolidated view of both super and non-super investments.

Macquarie Wrap does this, but only if you use an adviser.

I like the interface for BT Panorama, but you need to have seperate accounts for super and non-super.

Netwealth?

2. bunkai

bunkai Well-Known Member

What % FUM are you prepared to pay for consolidated reporting?

3. sfdoddsy

Well, obviously I can invest directly into Vanguard funds, and similarly into my Super.

But I’m OK with a small premium for the convenience.

BT Panorana charge .15% for their wrap product and I’d be OK with that.

The Finance Planner I’ve been talking to wants to charge .59% plus the Macquarie Wrap charge of .12%

4. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

I’m using the BT panorama platform. It’s .15% capped at $1500 per year plus a $514 admin fee per account. And that cap includes super and normal investment accounts combined.

I’m having problems with transactional access on the platform at the moment because the super and investment account are accessed through the same log in.

Super can’t be transacted online through the platform without an adviser attached to the account. Investments accounts can be transacted online through the platform with out a adviser linked to the account. Problem is when you have the two accounts linked on the same platform.

Working through this with BT at the moment. And to be honest with you they have been an absolute nightmare to deal with. I have filled in multiple forms and spoken to multiple reps and still not resolved. Fingers crossed they get there sh*t together and work out how to make it work for me.

5. bunkai

bunkai Well-Known Member

Big improvement there .. I hadn't been watching the changes in their fees. Cash rates look a bit low but that doesn't necessarily matter...

6. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

Yeah I don’t keep cash in there.

7. sfdoddsy

I've set up accounts with BT Invest and Superinvest just to play with the options. It is a drag having two separate accounts though. A phone chappy said he would amalgamate them under the same user name, so we'll see what happens there.

8. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. I’m just in the process of separating the two accounts because they won’t allow you to transact online on your super.

Froxy likes this.
  9. sfdoddsy

The BT SuperInvest I'm checking out appears to let you transact online without an adviser.