The vanity in one of my IP's had been dripping water for a while it seems as the cabinetry had absorbed a lot of water and started to soften..so it was time for a new one. The property is about 25 years old and I don't think any of the bathrooms have been reno'ed. So off to Bunnings I went and picked up a vanity that would fit. Now time to get my hands dirty and remove the old vanity. I knew there was a bit of work here as it was siliconed and tiled and screwed in. So I needed to cut silicone and trim some tiles down. Hot and cold pipes were cut (after water main turned off ) and then drainage pipe cut also. It was glued in so had no choice. Basically all out in this photo above. .except for a final panel screwed into wall. Got rid of that and then installed 2 tap style outlets for both hot and cold pipes so it can be connected to the mixer hoses later on. New vanity is in place. Mixer tap installed with hot and cold hoses connected. New S bend also installed. I was lucky as it was just clearing the shelf. All holes were cut with a hole saw making the job easier and neat. Forgot to take pics of me doing that. This vanity was about 40mm lower than the previous one..so had to find a solution to plug the gap on the wall between the tiles and the vanity. So I bought one sheet of mosaic stye tiles. Each row was about 20mm so I used 2 rows making it 40mm and fit it neatly between the existing tile and vanity. Just needs grout and to silicone the back wall and tidy up the tiles that I had to trim. Total cost was about $500 including the piping and all additional material. Time taken was about 4 hours. From demo to fully functioning vanity. As mentioned above only need to grout and some silicone work.