NSW Balmoral Rise (CBRE + Clarendon Home)

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by karthik.s, 12th May, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. karthik.s

karthik.s Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,
    Need your input on a new house and land package in Kellyville.

Project name : Balmoral rise Welcome to Balmoral Rise Kellyville - New Apartment Sale
    Developer - CBRE
    Builder - Calrendon
    Construction time - 40 weeks.
    Land area - 340
    its on Hodge road kellyville.

any one had an experience with CBRE or Calrendon home ? Your inputs are much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Ashik

Ashik New Member

3. Ashik

Ashik New Member

Hi, I looked into the Package as well. They are both reputable company so you wouldn’t go much wrong. The size on offer compared to price is really small. I strongly advise to sacrifice the bella vista name tag and look in surrounding suburbs for bigger places. Once you have the space we will appreciate it.

4. Twisties

Twisties Member

Ashik these properties are in Kellyville, not Bella Vista.

I don't have any experience with the builder, but I think the location is great. Walking distance to both Kellyville and Bella Vista metro station. There is a brand new public primary school about 2km away that these properties are in the zone for (Bella Vista public school). Memorial Ave is about to be upgraded, there will be a new Woolworths built about 1km away near the soccer fields. There are new parks all around, with another public sports complex being built on Balmoral.

The Allam development built a few streets down have bigger houses on bigger blocks and they were selling for less money about a year ago, but this is probably the best you'd be able to do at the moment. The only other development is the Bel Air homes that are the next street over, but they're overpriced given they're also a small block. They just have some 'luxury' inclusions.