Hi guys, We have one IP at the moment, a 2 br house in Auburn purchased in 2012. It's done well for us financially but after the latest in a series of tenant issues we are trying to decide whether to sell it and look for an area with better tenants, or keep it and put up with the dodgy tenants. We had a valuation done in Feb 2015 which came back +$190k on our purchase price. We refinanced at the new valuation but haven't drawn down on it as yet, so basically we're in a good position to purchase a second property if we keep it. If we sell it, we'll be up for a big CGT bill. On the other hand we've had a constant run of weird and dodgy tenants - the first lot started off ok then stopped paying rent so our PM had to evict them. They left a big mess and some minor damage. Second tenants were 4 Bangladeshi refugees through the Red Cross - rent-wise they were great and stayed for about 18 months, but they also left a big mess and cigarette burns in the new carpet. Next tenants were a young couple who loved the house and asked if we would sell it but then decided to move to QLD. They tried to turn the backyard into a mini farm with a veggie patch and chickens and a big dog. They covered the yard with straw which killed most of the lawn and the dog scratched up the back door and one of the bedroom doors. The last tenant was a single mum who seemed fine for a few weeks then the noise complaints started and she stopped paying rent at the end of May and we have only just managed to get access to the house again - going to have a look today to see what kind of mess and damage she has left. Every time the house goes on the market it takes a while to find a tenant and we haven't managed to find a sane tenant so far, so we're thinking that maybe we bought the wrong house, or in the wrong location or both. Not sure about our PM either, if we keep the house we'll more than likely go with a different PM. My thinking is that we should keep it for the moment, use the equity to buy number 2 and just put up with the dodgy tenants. Or should we cut it loose and start again elsewhere? Thanks!