Assessing development blocks and plans

Discussion in 'Development' started by BCR, 10th Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Looking for a ~700sqm block in Frankston and surrounds for future SD and development

Is there a service available where someone can assess a few shortlisted properties for their dev potential and outline any major pros and cons as well as build possibilities?

I have heard some people building 3 townhouses on 650sqm and some saying 300sqm per townhouse minimum.. I understand it's council and zoning specific so trying to find someone or a service that can help me select a better potential site and discuss options for builds

Thanks

2. Jamie_

Jamie_ Well-Known Member

Buyers Agent

3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

4. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Am using a BA however they cannot provide specifics around building opportunities. I am getting blocks sent to me and I want them to be assessed for potential.

I will have a look thanks, have been doing some research and have found a few others I may be able to use as well.

380 and Perthguy like this.
  5. RenegadeDom

RenegadeDom Well-Known Member

Architect & town planner may be able to assist.

BCR likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.