Anyone know where to buy...

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Kip, 12th Apr, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kip

Kip Active Member

Hi All

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to buy the following in Melbourne or online:

1. Bathtub
    2. Shower heads and mixers
    3. Vanities
    4. Bathtub
    5. Tiles

I am renovating a bathroom in my investment property so i don't want to buy state of the art stuff good enough for rental. Where do you guys go to source your things? Bunnings or somewhere else? Few people mentioned Bunnings is cheapest.

AlbertWT likes this.
  2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Some Bunnings stuff in the Mondella ranges are economical but other stuff can quickly ruin your budget

I would also visit Tradelink as they have some very good prices - also check out their clearance range Tradelink Retail: Fixtures & Fittings for Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry . For example they have a very very nice rail shower that looks a million bucks but is only $329 Tradelink Brands: Stockists of Raymor, CLARK, Caroma, RAM, Dorf, Stylus

For tiles find a clearance centre like TFO https://www.tfo.com.au/clearance-tiles/cheap-tiles-melbourne TIles from different manufacturers can often be different sizes even though all marked as the same size. So I would choose the same tile for floor and wall and either use a 300 x 300 size or a 300 x 600 size. For eg Only $16 m2! Concrete Look Latte Matt Finish Porcelain Bathroom Tile

craigc likes this.