Anyone know of good selling agents in Brisbane?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Geoffro, 10th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Geoffro

Geoffro Member

Hi All
    I'm selling my town house in Carseldine, Brisbane and was wondering if anyone knew of a good selling agent that doesn't charge huge commission and is someone that is reliable. I'm wanting to offload this property ASAP, don't really care who the buyer is just as long as I get a decent price.
    Thanks everyone...

2. AaronR

AaronR Well-Known Member

I've taken the approach that sometimes you need to spend more to make more. When I sold a development property in Logan recently I picked the agent that had the most sales for the best price for properties of that type. More expensive than others but worth it. I picked well because he got more much more than I expected... but he's not suitable for a house in Carseldine.

Having said that, I might know another agent that could help. To be honest she's not the cheapest but once you start talking to her and look at her results you will understand why.

With Carseldine houses being 72% PPoR (Pricefinder stats) you're trying to sell to people who could fall in love with your house, and Julie Ford from Belle Property is the kind of person that would help someone fall in love with a house.

Her details are here: Julie Ford Real Estate Agent | Belle Property - worth having a chat and seeing if your property is suitable for her to market.

3. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Can recommend Peter Thatcher...Ray White Strathpine.

4. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Thelma Lindberg from LJ Hooker sells ice cream to Eskimos...she sold my IP at the Grange in Brisbane back in 2001 and with a great market and her capacity to get top price it sold at double purchase price after only a four year hold...those were the days

5. RPI

RPI SDA Provider, Town Planner, Former Property Lawyer

Sonya Treloar at Ray White Bridgeman Downs/ Ascot gets great results.