House & Home Anyone got an awesome couch?

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Jess Peletier, 14th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Graeme

Graeme Well-Known Member

I've got an original Chesterfield sofa. The frame dates from 1835, and it's very purple.

William the Sofa.jpg

I don't get to use it much these days, as my girlfriend generally occupies it!

2. tess_

tess_ Well-Known Member

About a year or so ago we looked at a million couches, including from King furniture etc.

In the end we got a custom couch from Leisure Lounges in Narellan (for those of you who are in Sydney), for an equivalent price if not better value. It's held up pretty well and is super comfy. Would highly recommend if you're in Sydney and want to tailor your couch to your living space! I really liked the modular options of King but they weren't quite right for our space unfortunately.

3. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

That flexible chair is awesome!

4. Kis Kis

Kis Kis Well-Known Member

5. Kis Kis

Kis Kis Well-Known Member

We have a chase lounge from nick scali called MAXiM for 3 years in leather and loved it. We were looking to get a 2.5 seater in the same MAXIM as we are moving in to a slightly bigger house with a bigger lounge. First Nickscali told us they have discontinued MaXim. So we started looking at a new cough or something that could match our existing cough in shape and color. It was almost impossible to match anything as maxim is pretty modern n a bit different look. Hubby looked at kings and was almost going to order their large JASPER set in leather which was coming down to 12k after 50% discount. Luckily I called NS customers service and they took order for a MAXim 2 seater!! Finally problem is solved!!

6. Propagate

Propagate Well-Known Member

We got this one from Love Furniture in Richmond, Melbourne.

Only we got two of the lounge parts and made it go all around the corner of the room in mahoosive L shape.

Modular too, a bit like the King ones. When looked at King back then but this was bigger, cheaper, better made and more comfortable.

It's huge, super comfy and at 9 years old now still hardly showing any wear at all.

Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

Kis Kis likes this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.