NSW an interest to anyone with a real estate business!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by AhmedMahdi, 19th Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. AhmedMahdi

AhmedMahdi New Member

Hello my name is Ahmed, I come with a business opportunity for any real estate business out there.

I’m 22 years old and have been looking into real estate investment. I’m located in Sydney. I’ve been lucky enough to wake up to the beauty of real estate investment early on, and lucky enough to find an expert in the game that has helped me advance my knowledge further. I’m currently working on building 16 town houses with the ex-investor and he makes it seem like a piece of cake. Now I’m reaching out to experienced real estate investors in the current market to further expand my network. At the moment, real estate is my full time dedication!

I have acquired some methods to acquire struggling properties off market through a course i paid $4500. The course detailed the processes of finding properties that are undergoing some sort of stress, as well as methods on how to acquire such properties. I'm looking for Real Estate investors who are interested to learn more about these methods and potentially form some sort of team to move ahead.

If you're interested please msg me

Glad to be here and wish to learn off everyone, thankyou!