Agent recommendations SE Melbourne

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by EK01, 21st Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. EK01

EK01 Well-Known Member

Long story short, we are chasing agent recommendations for a property we have to sell in the Parkdale area of SE Melbourne. Not being locals, any favourable prior experiences for agents in that general region would be appreciated before we head south for meet and greets.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

No recommenations but there's a couple of BA's from Melbourne on here that would have lots of contact with local agents. Might be worth while seeing if they can assist.

Cheers

Jamie

EK01 likes this.
  3. EK01

EK01 Well-Known Member

Good idea, thanks Jamie

4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

When I sold my last PPOR, I looked at all the sales of my suburb over the past few months, gave each sale price a score out of 10. (Consider it in relation to land size, number of bedrooms, land slope, house material etc). Then looked at who sold all those properties. Ignore anybody who sold few properties (eg. 1 or 2 and out of area agents). Of the remainder, look at who had the highest scores.

I'm really happy with the price my agent achieved. She sells a large number of homes in the area but the sale prices are very strong. This agency takes amazing photos to sell the home. The commission was very reasonable too (if you compare to agent B) and this agent was great to work with. She doesn't recommend we sell on a low ball offer, was able to get more from the buyers and understands us as sellers so she works in my best interest.

gavg23 and EK01 like this.
  5. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

Try Donna Bauer or Nikki Janover (feel free to mention I sent you).

EK01 likes this.
  6. alicudi

alicudi Well-Known Member

Hi

As Kate Ashmor has stated above I can also recommend giving Donna Bauer a go. She is a neighbour of mine and also a friend of the family.

She seems to be doing quite well in her real estate career after her stint as the local MP.

Regards,

alicudi

7. Darren McCoy

Darren McCoy Member

What type of property is it, that may make a difference to the agent you choose?

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.