Advise for Newby

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Juz961, 12th Apr, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Juz961

Juz961 New Member

Hey everyone,

First the information on here is priceless and thank you for your time and still find it very hard to find a starting point. I am fortunate enough to be in a financial position to buy a second property and put my family in a better finical position in the future.
    I have pre-approval for a 800k refinance loan but would rather spend 550k. I've been looking for a IP in Bendigo, Cairns, sunshine coast, Modbury Sa , Brisbane and Bundaberg with a 6% rental yield and still potential for growth in the next 10 years.
    I feel like I'm a bit out of my depth here and would appreciate some guidance on where to buy or referral to a trust worthy professional.

Kind regards,

27649 likes this.
  2. David Cheng

David Cheng New Member

Hi Juz961.

Full transparency here, I work for a digital buyer's agency.

We have done a thorough analysis of Brisbane and surrounding areas to identify the top 1% of properties worth investing in, with the potential to drive high capital growth and above-average rental yield.

With my knowledge, a +6% yield for a property in the $800k range will be difficult to achieve, however, you may be able to achieve this by purchasing multiple properties with the same budget.

As an example, we've recently secured a property in Dakabin that is currently achieving a 6.1% yield and another in Heatley with 7.4% yield. These areas are worthy of consideration due to the limited supplies in the area and ultra-low vacancy rates, plus, the growth potentials are only starting in these areas as of late.

Last edited by a moderator: 2nd Sep, 2022
  3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Why dont you want to spend your max budget?

4. 27649

27649 Well-Known Member

$550k would get you something investment grade in Bundaberg or Cairns that’s for sure.