8 Properties and counting...seeking Financial Freedom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daniel Domingues, 17th Sep, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Daniel Domingues

Daniel Domingues Member

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum, but not new to Property.

I started investing 9 years ago and really love Real Estate. I have acquired 6 properties since then and I'm waiting for settlement on another 2 other that I'm buying under my SMSF.

I have done some small developments (house, duplex, granny flat) and really like the idea of manufacturing some growth from my assets but more recently started to shift focus towards improving the cash flow of the portfolio to increase my serviceability, so that I can keep on going towards my target to replace my income by the time I'm 50.

I have recently applied all my learnings into an real Estate App that I developed to help others to follow the same path.

Drop in a comment or a message to have a chat if you love Real Estate too.

Regards
    Daniel

2. Piston_Broke

Piston_Broke Well-Known Member

Welcome and Well done.
    So you're here to sell us a real estate app?
    Not counting the double post.

twobobsworth and Ryan23 like this.
  3. Daniel Domingues

Daniel Domingues Member

Thanks, I'm here to talk about Real Estate and check what people are looking for.
    Advertising will be done in Digital Channels when comes time to launch it - not quite ready yet

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.