2018 property and finance YouTube channels to watch

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by ShireBoy, 29th Jul, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ShireBoy

ShireBoy Well-Known Member

Just dumping a list of channels that I'm currently subscribed to that are still active i.e. have posted something in the last 6 months. I like using YouTube now as my main source of info because I can speed up the video (1.25x or 1.5x) and still get all the info in a condensed format.

Feel free to add your own, but please keep it relevant.

p.s. I'm not endorsing any of these channels.

Investors Prime Real Estate - just came across this one today. Haven't watched anything yet.

On Property - two young lads who do many Q&As around mainly CF+ property investing or dualocc. They have their own "4 properties to financial freedom" method. Funnily enough Ryan doesn't own any properties yet, but Ben has around 20 at age 32.

Property Investory - Tyrone Shum interviewing new and old investors. Releases a podcast daily.

Sugar Mamma - Pretty basic stuff from this woman, and I don't 100% like some of the things she says, but she covers a lot of the basics of getting your finances sorted. Strong supporter of Peter Thornhill. Covers stuff like shares and superannuation, but she often plugs her own "$1000 project"

ASX - ASX... duh.

jefn89, New Town and vudu like this.
  2. vudu

vudu Well-Known Member

Nice choices. Property Investory I have recently found and have been enjoying the podcasts along with The Property Couch. On Property is quite refreshing especially from a young persons perspective. Ill be showing this one to the my (adult) kids. Thanks!

3. ShireBoy

ShireBoy Well-Known Member

Thanks for this one. I've just started reading their Armchair book, didn't know they had a channel.