ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

As we are talking multlibaggers. I think PPS doesn't have the premium built in like the more in demand and perhaps better NWL I did own NWL but sold it . but as NWL has dropped and had a good report I will buy a higher weighting than I have of PPS. it is compelling buying at the moment. After seeing how people on this site focus on fees and not sure if NWL can maintain its margins, with integrated commission based service being replaced by independent fees for service providers, giving more control with lower fees. I like, and so does my accountant like how ANZ Share trading use it and how it automates end of year tax, saving time and accounting fees. I understand financial advisors like it for how easy it is to manage clients investment accounts to line up with a model portfolio and aggregate transaction and save costs. Havent looked at HUB probably as good as NWL will one day. Also have a small holding of OVH which is probably goof for a punt at its current price

Froxy likes this.
  2. fat cactus

fat cactus Well-Known Member

Cheers for the musings.

Apart from a punt on OVH do you like anything at the moment. You calls from march have all been spot on the money.

Have you looked at AB1 at all. Looks to have found support and likely to break out

3. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Yes PBH, Points Bet Holdings. I think it is worth having a Bet(a bet is what it is) but for a small punt the returns could be great. Sports betting is being legalized in the USA. PBH being a first mover and one of few with a licence to operate in NJ and Illinois where it is legal and with it likely to be allowed in Iowa, NY and Colorada. It owns and controls it own platform. Scalable, cloud base technology, operates in Australia it was built with the USA in mind. Other book makers licence their platforms from some-one else. There is thought to be $70 billion in illegal off shore betting in the USA. If 36 states legalize betting PBH has a potential of $5billion p/a revenue., or $17 billion if all states legalize it. Half year revenue grew at over 230%, but it will need to burn a lot of cash for a while that will need to be used efficiently There is anti money laundering and other regulatory risks. They have partnered with before mention EML to help reduce the 50% of customers that get rejected by processing banks because of AML and KYC requirements that may trip PHB up.

4. kitdoctor

kitdoctor Well-Known Member

BDA hit $0.72, up from $0.225 in 2.5 months. It's started a correction now. In and out for a quick profit. Happy days! BDA daily chart 26 July 2019.png

Last edited: 26th Jul, 2019
    sharon and Redwing like this.
  5. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

ADN is doing very nicely too ... the thing is I think it has 10-bagger potential even from the current 2.5c level (DYOR).

6. kitdoctor

AD8 price action since 17 June 2019.
    AD8 daily chart 26 July 2019.png

7. kitdoctor

CANN price action since 17 June 2019. My forecast was both right and wrong. Should have bought more at 1.83! Note my chart requires revision.
    Cann daily chart 26 July 2019.png

8. kitdoctor

SPLITIT price action since 17 June 2019. I convinced myself that my forecast was incorrect, bugger! I must not listen to my evil twin. I must not listen to my evil twin...I live in hope of a serious price decline. SPLITIT daily chart 26 July 2019.png

9. kitdoctor

EXL price action since 17 June 2019.
    EXL daily chart 26 July 2019.png

10. kitdoctor

@wombat777 you could be right. Very difficult chart to interpret. I thought the rally was a trap and we'd see the low of 0.004 again. The more time has gone on I've had to accept that is unlikely.

11. kitdoctor

PPH price action since 17 June 2019. This one's doing my head in. Looks like a complex correction.
    PPH daily chart 26 July 2019.png

12. wombat777

My analysis is on product, market, management, quality of resource, not technicals. Around 18 months for them to start production. I’ve been following announcements closely since April 2018. Have met management a couple of times.

willair likes this.
  13. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Interesting chart that one,from disastrous declines then it buys into growth--good luck..

14. Speede

Speede Well-Known Member

Got one company that i have been following and buying for 1 year...was $10 dec 2018...now at $29.

I think this company has the potential to hit $500-$1000 per share in the next 3-5 years...

15. wombat777

You need to understand context of what the company is doing. Significant point is a new MD and a new project from April 2018.

16. wombat777

Are you referring to APT? Although they are at $26 now but were $10-ish in December 18.

17. Speede

Speede Well-Known Member

Nope.

Just PM'd you

18. kitdoctor

Cann should undergo a pullback in price now below 2.00 and this will present a buying opportunity.

After this it's onto 2.57 and then 4.55 the current all time high.

19. kitdoctor

Cann and BOD Australia (BDA) are typical of many of the stocks discussed here.

They've had their rapid wave 1 advance where they increase multiple times in a short time period. Cann from 0.45 to 4.55 and then a sharp/prolonged wave 2 decline to 1.53. BDA from 0.09 to 0.72 and then down to 0.225. They are in their third wave advances which should be their longest runs. Sometimes you get lucky, like with BDA and have another rapid, smaller degree first wave in the bigger third degree wave.

Many of the other stocks discussed here will be opportunities in the future, once they bottom in their respective wave 2.

20. jchan86

jchan86 Well-Known Member

Guessing it's Pro Medicus?