Your Property Success Club with Jane Slack Smith

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Savy mum, 15th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Savy mum

Savy mum Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I've watched Jane's 4 free webinars which I found quite good. Has anyone joined her Success Club. Not very expensive @ $47 per month or $347 per year. Someone compared her to Jan Somers so Jane must be good. With so much info out there, sometimes it's hard to sift through the good and the bad. Not quite sure what I would get for my money or if it's worth it.

Just after your thoughts

2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Someone compared a Jaguar to a kia once...
    Doent mean they are comparable.

Maybe find out the answer to your second question before splashing any cash.

Generally these 'gurus' dont offer anything which isnt available for free either here, or other sources.
    Mostly their 'free' info is just a good marketing ploy to get you to sign up, and then once signed up, the first level is just a marketing ploy to get you to pay for the next level. And so it goes.

Keep your hard earned money in the bank... it will work harder for you there.

Blacky

Terry_w and Savy mum like this.
  3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

A club....There are clubs I would happily go and others I would never want to enter.
    What do you get for your fee ?

A recent offer I declined was the Jetstar one - They claim advance offers and special discounts but charge $49 a year to join and annual fee they will waive for the first year. But if I think Jetstar sucks its not worth $1. The other one is Flybuys. I would have to say its a con and not worth a cent to me. I can buy any airlines fares cheaper (ie today London Sydney return $999...The Qantas FF fare for "free" would cost $800 in fees and taxes but there are no seats for the same dates) and to my timetable v's spending tens of thousands to find I'm stuck with Tiger on a $50 fare they claim is worth $400.

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

I would be more impressed if Jan says she was just like her rather than "someone"

5. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

I know Jane - she operates with the right intentions. I've always found her very genuine and helpful. I haven't used her services though - so can't speak from that perspective.

Cheers

Jamie

Savy mum likes this.
  6. Savy mum

Thanks Jamie. All signed up. I pay by the month and can leave anytime. Trying to get all the knowledge I can atm. Nothing to loose

Jamie Moore and Perthguy like this.
  7. EmmaS

EmmaS Active Member

Hi, what's your verdict on "Your Property Success Club" after a few months? :)

8. Savy mum

I cancelled it straight away. I ended up using a buyers agent instead.

9. EmmaS

EmmaS Active Member

Ok, Would you mind sharing who you went with? Are you happy with their service?

10. Tonibell

Tonibell Well-Known Member

I enjoyed her book and story - so a fan.

But ..... my goodness she can generate some spam e-mail.

Beats Steve McKnight on that score.

Corey Batt and Savy mum like this.
  11. Savy mum

We are using Propertyolgy. They have been awesome. I will be using Propertyolgy again in the near future. I highly recommend them

12. Savy mum

I love Jane. She has so much information. Totally agree with the emails lol. I do read some of them. I do like her webinars though. She explains it in simple terms.

Peter_Tersteeg likes this.
  13. New2prop

New2prop Well-Known Member

I follow Jane's podcast, receive her newsletters and attend a couple of webinars. The most recent webinar on Brisbane was too much hype and under delivered on many levels. The worst part was more than 25% of the time was dedicated to marketing their courses - while some marketing is expected this level was ridiculous.

Not sure about the success club- may be somebody who has actually been there can shed light on the benefits. Jane's approach seems measured and pragmatic but not sure if the success club is worth the dime.

14. EmmaS

EmmaS Active Member

Thanks for sharing, I've been looking at some different buyers agents including Propertyology and most of them seem to have both good and bad things said about them. Great that you've had a good experience!

Savy mum likes this.