Education & Work Your Investment Property Magazine

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Serveman, 15th Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Serveman

Serveman Well-Known Member

I was just tidying up my bookcase just now and noticed that I kept quite a few editions of this magazine and I really miss not being able to still buy them at my local newsagent. These days when you go to this section where these magazines used to be located I just get the feeling that it’s a space in the shop that’s missing something, and that’s this magazine. There is still the Money magazine that is being published, but that’s about it.
    I used to enjoy looking at the “State by state “, roundup of where the cities were in the property cycle and the feature suburbs within that state. At the back, if you had good eyes, you could check all the data on every suburb in Australia and I miss having that data all laid out the way it was. It’s probably where I first got to read articles from various property experts and then bought their books as well.
    Anybody here used to buy this magazine. And there was also the Australian Property Investment magazine as well, so you could find two at your local newsagent.

2. Coota9

Coota9 Well-Known Member

Apparently it is back in digital form only..

6D33B455-5D1A-48B7-8F4E-EC9889AE7EA7.png

Serveman likes this.
  3. Serveman

Serveman Well-Known Member

I will have to check it out.

4. Truly Exotic

Truly Exotic Well-Known Member

Love it how they need an arrow to make sure readers know who the only photo on the page belongs to