Technology & Social Media Windows 10 is....

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by bob shovel, 4th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. xanh

xanh Active Member

I've got Windows 7 and Ubuntu (dual boot) on my laptop at work. Linux never skips a beat. Windows now runs like a dog since having to use OneDrive for Business and Lync.

Linux is just soooo much better. I haven't used WIn10 yet but I'm not expecting great things.
    Microsoft always try to push the user in to doing things the Microsoft way. I much prefer the 'let the user decide' Linux approach.

Touristy likes this.
  2. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

On an "off topic" tangent ... got a new computer last week and it came with 8.1 (pity) ... now I can't seem to "cut and paste" whilst on the internet ... things such as www addresses ... you know ... highlight ... right click cut ... right click paste.

How does one cut and paste in windows 8.1? Not game to upgrade as took me a week to get my head around this one

3. Tattler

Tattler Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I still need MS Visio and MS project so I am still stuck with Office for now.

4. Mombius Hibachi

Mombius Hibachi Well-Known Member

Mate, we've all been there.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia