William tyrell

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Brian84, 6th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Darlinghurst Boy

Darlinghurst Boy Well-Known Member

But eithrr arrest him or leave the poor man alone , its Police harrassment.
    He should be offered Counselling and Legal Services.

I doubt in all probality its him, so will they issuing the poor man an apology once its over ? I bet not.
    I do plan to write to the Police Commissioner once this is over to express my disdain at this man's harassment.

2. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Myself i still think he is alive,one only has to look at some of the cases in America where several years later the ####ing Dog make one simple mistake recognizing reality,,plus with all the micro surveillance street by street in Australia this young boy will be out there somewhere,and with the hidden powers the poor Police have in this area,and the massive stress it puts them under,it's only a matter of time before they make one mistake..

Brian84 likes this.
  3. Olly

Olly Member

I do find it odd that he was 'snatched' from that location. As they said it's a cul de sac/dead end - you only go into the street if you have a need to. I hope those car sightings are helpful and something comes of that because they also said as it's the type of street where you'd only be if you had a valid reason - it's the type of place where you park in the driveway or on the property - unlike the 2 cars mentioned which were parked on the street between driveways. It was supposed to be an unscheduled drop in on the nanna so it's not like anyone could 'plan' the snatch and it seems an unlikely place for pedophiles to cruise looking for random victims i.e. not parks, schools etc.. Very puzzling. They never mentioned on 60mins he was a foster child so that's news to me and raises a bit of hope that his 'real' family snatched him. I didn't understand why the parents faces weren't shown. What's that about?

4. Esel

Esel Well-Known Member

I think i read the police think it was an opportunistic abduction, hense why they were so sure it was the (convicted pedophile) repair man.

Im sure the birth family have been thoroughly investigated. It would be v hard for them to hide william for so long.

This would be any families worse nightmare. I hope they find some peace soon.

5. Esel

Esel Well-Known Member

Im sure the police know what they are doing. Every satement and action would be carefully calculated. Maybe they were hoping he would respond in a way that incriminated himself or maybe they were hoping it would prompt someone else to come forward with information about him.

I think naming suspects, people of interest and people who are 'helping police with their enquiries' is normal. I think its reasonable to investigate the local convicted pedophile who was known to the family. Why do you think it wasnt him? While im sure being named and investigated publicly like this would be incredibly stressful for him and his family, this seems like a reasonable consequence for his past crimes.I would feel sorry for him if he hadnt already abused young children.

6. The Social Investor

The Social Investor Active Member

Some people should cease to exist...others, and we all know one or two, who are very decent people get nasty diseases and die prematurely. This is so unfair

7. Darlinghurst Boy

Darlinghurst Boy Well-Known Member

I wasnt aware the boy was a Foster child? Is that a fact or rumour?
    As for the parents not showing their faces... Yes very strange but they say itheres nothing wrong there , so i didnt know? Are they under witness protection?

There appears something not quite right with this case and the police not telling us everything.