Which brand would you go for?

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Angel13, 26th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

I went with SMEG as the builder had good pricing with the supplier for it. Personally I liked Bosch - but didn't bother changing.
    Local agents said that purchasers/tenants like SMEG

2. WallyB66

WallyB66 Well-Known Member

Hi
    Bosch dishwashers are great- the stainless steel ones from germany not the plastic ones from turkey. Miele have builders packs which used to be put in a lot of spec homes- cheaper but still with snob value- good luck

Angel13 likes this.
  3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

That's what I have been told too. I actually have the plastic one from Turkey and find it fantastic. It is simply the best dishwasher I have ever used. :)

4. Phase2

Phase2 Well-Known Member

My pick would be Siemens, Bosch and Miele in that order. Siemens and Bosch are basically the same hardware, just packaged with a 5yr vs 2yr warranty.

Having said that, try and find out which products have the best local repair support and pick the one you like the best.

5. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

They seem to be.
    What's the deal with that, they talked themselves up like a semi-premium brand?

6. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Woah!
    A bit more than the $399 special at Aldi.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.