Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

where can i get 2nd hand building supplies eg old round white glass sphere lights.

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by justine77, 6th Sep, 2016.

1. justine77

justine77 Well-Known Member

where can i get 2nd hand building supplies eg old round white glass sphere lights and what have others gotten 2nd hand?

2. Propertunity

Propertunity Exclusive Real Estate Buyers Agent Business Member

Most places of a decent size (you don't say where you are located) have recycled building materials yards where you can get a lot of good stuff :)

Recycled Buildling Materials are near us on the Central Coast but there are many others I'm sure.

3. Depreciator

Depreciator Moderator Staff Member

You list your location as 'Australia'. It's a big place. You might have to narrow it down a bit and people might tell you where their favourite second hand stores are.

KayTea likes this.
  4. Joynz

Joynz Well-Known Member

Gumtree and eBay. Also, sometimes op shops have them.

Perthguy likes this.
  5. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

If you are in Brisbane ,the link below is for the southside and the same auction outlets are on the northside,every city has places like this and it's a real eye opener when you see what items go for,most flea market-gumtree-ebay dealers buy and resell from outlets below,and make very good money..imho..
    McDonald Auctions | Auctioneers – Valuers – Consultants – Brokers