When do you PC?

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Raydar, 22nd Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I know plenty of people who spend most of their work day on the phone either on hold or waiting for conference calls - perfect time for a bit of browsing :D

There's also lots of people who are either self employed or don't work traditional jobs (or are semi-retired), so don't assume that all the traffic is from office workers being unproductive.

2. HUGH72

HUGH72 Well-Known Member

No doubt, I don't work 9-5 or Mon-Fri either but I bet there's plenty of PC action being squeezed in whenever the opportunity arises its addictive.

3. Raydar

Raydar Well-Known Member

I'm meant to be working right now!

4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Ever since I got my waterproof sony phone I have been able to check out pc chat in the pool.

5. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

When I have spare time, I check out PC. Have it open in a separate tab at all times. Generally, I check it towards the end of my day or after work. As I'm a night worker, I normally read PC for about 2 hours between 12.30am and 2.30am. So much info!

6. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf Well-Known Member

@Simon Hampel Hi Simon, is it technically possible to make stats on a "Where do you PC from" based on geolocalization/IP address?
    After ages of PCers and 'when they PC', a 'where do they PC from' could also be interesting...

7. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Haha, nice. They're pretty good hey. Get some funny looks playing with my phone in the rain at the train station.

8. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Well that explains some of the odd posting times on some posts. I was wondering if there were some night owls.

Kael likes this.
  9. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Yes, we can get this data from Google Analytics.

I think traffic largely follows population - with the exception that Sydney is a lot busier than normal right now because of the local market conditions.

2015-07-28_9-47-44.png

... one day when I've got the time I will make a stats section on the site where you can browse all of this data at any time.

TheGreenLeaf and Raydar like this.