What's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by bob shovel, 7th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

I don't care how much heat your twerking blasts out, no twerking in the kitchen!

2. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Those blasted PM's will never stop me twerking!! :cool:

3. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

This is a child friendly forum - no twerking in the kitchen.

4. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true Aussie. My hubby would do the same, even in someone else's house. Would you like your tenant to do their own electrical work too? :rolleyes:

wylie likes this.
  5. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Now that we have the floor plan, I see there is plenty of space in the pantry to rig up your own temporary bench . You have a spare camping table in the van? Although this will affect the triangle principle.

6. bob shovel

No that's why I'd get it fixed. They don't have a good track record. If you want something done right, do it yourself!

We've lived in a lot of places, averaging about 2 per year, houses, units, serviced apartments even the donga wa more practical ffs! Never come across this problem! Put the power point in and get it sorted

It's a new house, we're first tenants. It's unfinished in my books and they've left stuff out. They must have had more shelves planned or bench for the nook where the fridge is or in the pantry.

7. samiam

samiam Well-Known Member

how does your Mrs cope?? Kudo to her

8. bob shovel

....o_O what about me!?? Lol, I do all the work! Wife does all the actual work ;)

9. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am tight, but I would have seen a second point on opposite side is worthwhile.

@Angel if he does it something like as I suggested, then there is no electrical work, plugs and leads and power boards are fine.

I would probably have found another home for the mickey wave though either way.

bob shovel likes this.
  10. bob shovel

Yep, tried using a blender today (my lead has been packed away) and it looks like the microwave is going back in the laundry (ffs!). It's a new place with teething problems, the next tenants aren't going to have cordless microwaves and toasters, they'll have the same issue

I think the problem is where the fridge is, I think that must have been pencilled in to have cabinets and a bench there but they've scrapped it for some reason - refer to tightass LL's thread ;)

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF