US Whats happened to The USA property investors?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 7th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Thanks SOT for posting this very interesting.

I only see things getting better.

I am actually looking at buying another property in US with my US$, unfortunately with Au$ so low anyone wanting to buy will be taking a 35% hit on purchase.

Karina is in USA at the moment, looking forward to update on her trip and her observations, hoping she will post shortly.

MTR:)

2. SonOfTrigger

SonOfTrigger Well-Known Member

It was an accidental find :) I only keep tabs on Charleston, New Orleans and Nashville really so it was a lucky, but interesting, find.

Those who held in Vegas may see some more upside in the next year or so.

3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

My g/friend just came back from USA and visited Atlanta (Karina, check out her posts on somersoft forum), where our properties are held.

At the moment it is so difficult to source properties and there is still strong demand so she feels there will still be more upside to this. I understand Atlanta is low entry level, but this is where many foreign investors jumped into purely for cash flow play.

I am hoping she is correct, time will tell.

MTR:)

4. SonOfTrigger

SonOfTrigger Well-Known Member

http://www.nola.com/politics/index....judica.html#incart_most-read_politics_article

More tax auctions in NOLA - still the odd bargain for the brave

MTR likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.