QLD What Suburb's Within Brisbane Will See The Most Growth Over The Next 4 Years..

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by willair, 20th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

If you read all the media about Brisbane..

From Well Respected Expert's in the fields Real Estate and Economics ,most will either say ,it's a great buying opportunity ,or it's time to sell before a major correction happens and there is always a disconnect between both opinions..

So my question is for those who control properties within the BCC footprint,what time-frame will new investors focus on and what small pockets will have the most C/G ,over the next 4 years,unlike the blue chip equities markets where monitoring your daily profit x loss and analysing the results on a monthly basis,property is quite different..

2. Mulianto

Mulianto ~~

Just bought one in Mitchelton recently and still have quite a budget left. Trying to diverse the risk by looking at other suburbs but couldn't find a better one so far in terms of value...

Willing to hear the suggestions of the experts here hehehe...

Macro perspective, from my point of view as foreigner, I think Brisbane is cheap, given the infrastructures, as third biggest city in Australia, and a uch a developed system. It is cheaper than all of the coastal cities of China! Go figure...

If only they stop tightening policy for property investments and foreign ownership, price will go up immediately.

HUGH72, Skyegirl and willair like this.
  3. Skyegirl

Skyegirl Well-Known Member

Sam Yue and willair like this.
  4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Yep I'm of the same opinion as @Skyegirl. Especially if you're able to buy something with some kind of add value potential. Homes within 12km of CBD will perform best imo. Family Owner Occupier appeal is the market I'd be targeting.

willair likes this.
  5. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

The cheapest ones.

willair likes this.
  6. Lacrim

Lacrim Well-Known Member

I recommend focussing on the 8-10km ring with a budget up to $700K (houses only). I own a few north and south - all prestige/next to prestige suburbs and performance wise, they're almost bulletproof at that price point.

Suburbs like Kedron, Camp Hill, Toowong, Windsor, Wooloowin, Newmarket, Morningside, etc etc

Skyegirl, willair and Mulianto like this.
  7. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

I would agree..perhaps expand a bit- 3-12 km from cbd, and easy access to cbd via express bus or train. Houses and also yownhouses with courtyard. Location and amenities are important. Apartments- maybe the small complex character ones in prime locations. Really has yo differentiate itself right away from the high rises.

Skyegirl and willair like this.
  8. RetireRich101

RetireRich101 Well-Known Member

The one that got away

JDP1 likes this.