What Platform is Best

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by D.K, 24th Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. D.K

D.K Well-Known Member

Hi All

I have a small amount of shares and and am looking to buy more shares into the future. I am currently using NAB Trade but no longer use NAB as my primary bank. I also have a computershare acc.

Is it easy enough to move shares to another trading platform without incurring fees and what is currently the best in terms of fees and ease of use

Thanks

2. Ozzie in Texas

Ozzie in Texas Well-Known Member

I use NAB as well. Their fees are reasonable and I really like their trading platform. It's easy to use and their customer service is great. Even while living in the US, I have been easily able to resolve issues while living aboard.

I've also used Macquarie and CMC and like their platforms as well. They offer CFD's......but I wouldn't recommend useless you are an active trader.

3. Nodrog

Nodrog Well-Known Member

Also happy with nabtrade as an overall package.

Ozzie in Texas likes this.
  4. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

Damn - looks a lot better than Commsec.............

The Y-man

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia