NSW What is you risk management or exit plan for Sydney?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by sash, 25th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Not sure about that..it's too subjective to say it's poor value. Depends in what you place value on, etc.. A lot place value on the economic jobs and that's a big reason why demand is so high and thus prices.

2. big max

big max Well-Known Member

I always try to take an objective approach to investment. I let numbers and mathematics be my guide. Property investing, even more so than stock investing, is an area where due to the subjective influences, a value investor can make huge amounts of money. Subjectively many people feel they should be buying (or continuing to hold) in Sydney. Objectively there is no way one should be doing that.

highlighter likes this.
  3. highlighter

highlighter Well-Known Member

Yes, I wonder why people see Sydney as "A grade". There is nothing to support this at all.

big max likes this.
  4. Luca

Luca Well-Known Member

Yes agree, what I am saying as an active investor you move your money, doesn`t matter were the market is, don`t wait thinking about what will happen. If the deal makes sense to you, go ahead. Now in "making sense" is the secret, the difference between an experienced (who has seen few cycles) or young investor. At the end of day, it`s the opportunity you are looking for, and there are at peak, bottom, rising, and so... Agree with @MTR that it all comes down to managing the risk.

@KMJ, Perthguy and highlighter like this.