What does our (Property chat) community REALLY stand for ?

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Rolf Latham, 26th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

Lucky not British.....Brexit

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Detached, single level dwelling? Block size?

It feels like that is already happening, gradual changes, increased mindfulness as suggested earlier in the thread and I agree these are good changes to be making and will only accelerate as technology improves and they become even more cost effective (falling cost of solar panels, self-driving EVs providing TaaS, etc).

3. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

I think there's a ton of money to be made in renewables, and Australia should be positioning itself as a global leader in this area so when fossil fuels and mining tanks we've got some diversification and resilience in our economy.

No reason why this can't extend to sustainable housing and real estate investment.

LibGS, Bunbury and Lizzie like this.
  4. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Not quite sure why it matters as still more effective to have a smaller house regardless of the block size.

But anyhow - detached single level (the knees are not so fond of stairs nowadays) on 500sqm with ability to put a council approved second dwelling (just got to talk hubby into it) - I could easily go apartment but don't think it would suit two big, active dogs and a cat - and I do love my vege garden ... that is the plan - no lawn, all vege/fruit/herb

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Oct, 2021