NSW What about Dubbo?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by sumterrence, 20th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sumterrence

sumterrence Well-Known Member

I've been looking at Dubbo every now and than, it looks like there are more potential in commercial property than residential? Anyone care to share some thoughts or anyone that got properties there mind share with us how's it going so far?

2. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

I looked into Dubbo as an option for residential but decided against it because the research I had at the time was pointing to no growth. Could have changed now though? Not sure on commercial though.

3. big_ben02

big_ben02 Well-Known Member

I live and invest in Dubbo. There has been good consistent growth over the last 3 years. Starting to taper off due to new subdivisions being built. Supply is now meeting demand. Rental vacancy consistently under 2% but starting to grow. The rare earths mine just outside of Dubbo was given approval a week or two ago which will employ a few hundred during construction and once established.
    The good thing about Dubbo is that it doesn't rely on any one industry. It will continue to grow, but not at Sydney's pace.

blackrocky likes this.
  4. blackrocky

blackrocky New Member

Dubbo has potentials,and it seems to be growing constantly in the past few years.in terms of CG. Yield is good but not sure for how long since rental vacancy seems to be on the way up.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia