NSW Western Sydney Meet-up - Wednesday 29th November

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by skater, 28th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Melbpositivegeared

Melbpositivegeared Well-Known Member

Great meeting everyone last night - And putting some faces and names to your usernames!
    Will see you again in the new year

skater, jefn89 and Simon Hampel like this.
  2. jefn89

jefn89 Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting this on @Simon Hampel and great to get into the community! See some of you next Thursday night at the CBD event!

3. Tim & Chrissy

Tim & Chrissy Well-Known Member

Any word on date for next Wenty meet up?

4. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Haha, I was just discussing this with Hubby. I've got a dilemma. If I have it on a Wednesday, like normal, he can't come as he's in rehearsals, so if I want him there, it will have to be a Tuesday or a Thursday.

5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I am typically in Sydney Mon - Wed evening when I come up so Tuesday would work for me

skater likes this.
  6. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

If it is before school goes back, I can do a Tuesday.

I think @David Shih has jumped in for Thu 25th Jan at Epping already - NSW - Epping Meetup #5 - Thursday 25 January

Spanish lessons start on the 6th Feb, so I'm pretty flexible with days until then.

7. skater

skater Well-Known Member

OK....good! I was leaning towards the same date, if we did a Thursday, so that won't work. I'd prefer a Tuesday to a Thursday anyway, as I seem to fly off to Port Macquarie at a moments notice at the moment & that's usually a Thursday. I DID want Wed 17th Jan, until Hubby told me about the days he's got rehearsals. Damn him! So, do you think Tuesday 23rd Jan is too close to David's meetup....or should we stretch it out to the 30th?

8. Simon Hampel

30th is probably a better choice for a bit more separation?

9. Simon Hampel

David was a little cheeky getting in at the end of the month - he usually does something at the beginning of the month ... with the last one being early November, so it's usually close to a month separation between Epping and Wenty's. Based on his normal schedule, he should have had one in early January!

Not to worry - if they are on separate weeks, I can justify doing both ... but not in the same week.

skater likes this.
  10. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Haha, yep! Mine is normally around the 20th, on a Wednedsay, but I was holding out to see Hubby's schedule this time. All good, I'll make it the 30th.

11. David Shih

David Shih Mortgage Broker Business Member

Sorry @Simon Hampel and @skater haven't really been reading other meetup posts...

Happy to push the next Epping meetup out to late Feb if that helps spread it out?

12. Simon Hampel

Given it was early Nov the last time we had an Epping meetup, I don't think there's a need to push it out - if anything, you may want to pull it forward a week or something so we don't have to wait so long :D

Either way, it's always good to catch up with people at this time of the year before we get back into the grind of the school year!

Then aim for late Feb / early March for the next one so we get back to the regular separation between the two.

At the end of the day - if you're organising it, you get to choose a date that suits you!

David Shih likes this.
  13. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Nah! All good!

Advance warning......the next one (after Jan 30), will be around 20th March sometime....give or take a few days.:p

David Shih likes this.
  14. Pentanol

Pentanol Well-Known Member

True! Can understand as I would imagine most people would be on holidays early Jan anyway (1st day back at work yesterday for me!).