NSW Western Sydney Meet-up - Wednesday 25th November

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by skater, 16th Nov, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Time to try again to resume our Western Sydney Meet-ups, although we will have to spread out more than usual, to maintain social distancing.

As per the last meetups, it will be held at the Wentworthville Leagues Club, starting at 6.30pm, but if you're early, that's cool too, as we'll be there early to secure plenty of seating. :p

Everybody is welcome! We'll be located in the Food Court towards the back wall, near the ladies toilet. Just look for the large group of unrelated, multi nationality, multi age group. These meetups are great, not just for catching up with those you already know, but for meeting other like minded people and everyone is welcome. So...don't be shy, come along, meet some people and have some fun!

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

@Ace in the Hole, @AceBuild, @ANMOL, @Archaon, @arunricky, @Ash, @ashish1137, @beachgurl, @bob shovel, @Brian84, @C-mac, @Cheern, @dabbler, @Damian R, @Danny370z, @Darren, @datto, @DaveM, @David Shih, @DizzyLizzy, @dreamgirl, @Edmund, @ej89, @EN710, @Eric Wu, @FatElephant, @fols, @FuzzyAUS, @Gockie, @GSD, @ha55sh, @Handyandy, @Hayley Cannon, @hash_investor, @Hayes, @House, @Hwangers, @icic, @Illusivedreams, @Jack Chen, @James G, @jefn89, @John R, @josh76, @kimba88, @keithip, @kimbo, @KRB, @krispy, @larrylarry, @Mark, @Melbpositivegeared, @Mel Morgan, @mickyyyy, @MissP, @MoneyMan, @MorganHB, @Mumbai, @neK, @New2prop, @NHG, @Nightowl, @Nish, @noogie60, @pbond48, @Pentanol, @Peppas, @PeteToma, @Phantom, @Piston_Broke, @PJT, @Property Twins, @R&E, @rapr, @RetireRich101, @RayO, @Ricky Ng, @robi, @Rolo, @sash, @Scott No Mates, @See Change, @Simon Hampel, @SimonaM, @Shady, @Shahin_Afarin, @splatters, @SStar, @Stvn, @Sunbuny, @SydneyInvestor, @TadhgMor, @Taku Ekanayake, @tfk257, @The New guy, @Tim & Chrissy, @Tony Fleming,@Travelbug, @trinity168, @trunx, @VB King, @virgo, @wombat777, @ZachAnsel, @Zoolander,

2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

skater likes this.
  3. Danny370z

Danny370z Well-Known Member

Missed these!!!

4. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Excellent

skater likes this.
  5. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Me too!

6. Travelbug

Travelbug Well-Known Member

Bummer. We were planning on coming down end Nov if borders were open. Will be after Christmas now.

7. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Bummer!

8. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Hey @skater if you haven't already contacted them, can I suggest you give Wenty's a call to find out what their rules are regarding groups?

I believe NSW rules currently allow groups of up to 30 people - but you most likely need a booking. I also read on the Wenty's site that they were restricting entry to members (and their guests), so out-of-area walk-ins would not be allowed unless accompanied by a member. I'm not sure if that information is still current though - so I suggest you check.

A meetup might not work for a group of people arriving at different times - depending on their policies.

9. Gockie

If Wenty's falls over, I'll try the same at Epping Hotel

wombat777 likes this.
  10. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Both myself & Hubby are members, so if worse comes to worse, we can sign people in.....but I'll call them anyway.

Hayley Cannon likes this.
  11. Hayley Cannon

Hayley Cannon Well-Known Member

Im hoping to come! My membership has expired but its only a few dollars to sign up again :)

skater likes this.
  12. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Hi Simon,

So, they are restricting groups to 10 people BUT you can have two (or more) groups sitting next to each other. Members only, but each Member can sign in up to 4 guests each. So between myself & Hubby, we can sign 8 into the building. I'm sure there's a few more that will be coming that are members, or willing to become members. From memory, it was only around $5.

Bearing this in mind could we please get an idea of how many will be attending and if you are a member, or not. Normally people just show up & that's usually fine, but in order to know how many groups we will need, and how many members to sign people in, we really need to know who might turn up.

13. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

I am a member. Will be there.

Gockie likes this.
  14. Gockie

I just remembered, I have a small issue that maybe I have no vehicle... otherwise, I will be there :)

15. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Brilliant, so with you, me & Hubby, we can sign in 12 people, so 15 all up, but I'm betting @beachgurl is a member as well, and she's usually there.

So numbers so far.
    1) @wombat777
    2) @skater
    3) @bargainhunter
    4) @Hayley Cannon
    5) @Archaon
    6) @Danny370z
    7) @Simon Hampel
    8) @Gockie who may have to Uber in

Still plenty of spots available. :D

16. neK

neK Well-Known Member

17. neK

neK Well-Known Member

Unicycle in :p

skater likes this.
  18. skater

skater Well-Known Member

No worries.....are you a member?

It doesn't matter if you're not, but it will be handy to know who is a member.

19. neK

neK Well-Known Member

@skater nah not a member. But im out of the area anyway

20. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Haha, so am I. No, just keeping a tab on how many members available to sign people in.