West Ryde NSW Property Manager Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by allisterlm, 15th May, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. allisterlm

allisterlm Active Member

Hi All,

We're about to try to rent a place in West Ryde and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good property manager in the area?

Thanks in advance!

2. Zepth

Zepth Well-Known Member

I can certainly tell you who not to use. Previously rented off first national and amongst other things they refused to provide a fee free rent option despite legislation requiring it. There was also some dodginess with a few other things and maintenance requests that didn’t make it to owner as we later found out when talking to them directly

3. Simon L

Simon L Well-Known Member

Try Chidiac Realty in Wentworth Point...very on the ball even with minor requests

4. allisterlm

allisterlm Active Member

@Zepth, unfortunately we also know not to use First National from first-hand experience. We previously rented our property out through them and they advised us to accept a tenant who, after three months, had trashed the place (broken mirrors, cockroach infested, smoking weird stuff), had the police called on them at least 2 or 3 times, paid no rent, and wouldn't vacate. Not going near them again.

Thanks @Simon L, I'll look them up.

Last edited: 15th May, 2018
  5. allisterlm

allisterlm Active Member

Sorry, I should clarify - we're looking to rent out a property we own and so are looking for a good property manager to manage that for us. (I realised my OP could have been interpreted as we're trying to find a place to rent...)

6. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I used "Little property" in Ryde. I've had good experiences with them.