VIC Werribee South

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Northboy, 11th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Northboy

Northboy Well-Known Member

What do you folks think about Werribee South? A colleague at work bought some land and is constructing a house near the new marina, which is also where most of the houses for sale in the area appear to be, including established houses. I had no idea this part of Werribee existed. The new marina looks fantastic, but it appears there are acres and acres of paddocks nearby which I’m assuming will all become houses eventually.

2. private_number

private_number Well-Known Member

Give it 10 years and there will then be some movement.

For the same amount of money, you could invest somewhere less south in werribee for more capital gain in 5 years IMO.

Werribee south is on my radar. But not that south.

Jake Milne and Hodge like this.
  3. craigc

craigc Well-Known Member

Check location of new youth detention centre proposed for Werribee South, not sure if the plan is currently on or not with current government.
    If not & they survive, wait until after election to see plans suddenly reappear.

4. Fma999

Fma999 Member

The detention centre is not going to be in Werribee South.

The local community successfully protested and the government moved it to out near Little River.

Werribee youth justice centre plan dropped after community protests, Government announces Cherry Creek site - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)