VIC Werribee 2018

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Bruce MacGillivray, 1st Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. equityma

equityma Well-Known Member

almost all of the stations over Eastern suburds have been upgraded because the Andrew government said Victoria is an education state where the East is the centre of education system.

The west hasn't been well looked after but the crackdown on the federal budget will definitely defer more projects comming online.

werribee has no hope. no infrastructure no employment precinct to be built.

2. JProperty

JProperty Well-Known Member

@equityma I'm not going to bother responding to your troll.

BTW if there's anyone here who'd like a new investment report I have found on Werribee just send me a message. I will gladly send it out, has quite a few metrics and commercial interest in the area.

3. equityma

you don't understand what the age said?
    it's a crackdown on government spendings and you hope the werribee station will be built upside down?
    daylight dreaming?

4. L3ha7

L3ha7 Well-Known Member

I just saw-it says off market now.

I purchased an IP in Wyndham Vale in 6/16 and after looking at this , I am little happy that I might have got some cg too

5. hieund85

hieund85 Well-Known Member

If you bought well in Wyndham Vale in 2015 or 2016, you will have very good CG. A friend of mine bought one in early 2016 for $285k and now it worths min $420k.

MoonLove and JProperty like this.
  6. JProperty

@equityma You're clueless... there are over $70 million of commercial projects in Werribee and that's just late 2017. It goes beyond the small railway project.

MikeyM and Lions4Eva like this.
  7. L3ha7

L3ha7 Well-Known Member

Yeah...(I hope). Thanks for validating @hieund85 . May be in couple of years I might be able to get some equity out to buy something then.

8. equityma

yes It's all on paper. It's not real

9. equityma

I was lured in Werribee because of the flashy plans and I realized one thing that Werribee is overpriced.

you better tell me where are the money comming from and who developing them otherwise I will keep downramping this werribee thread because I hate liars

10. JProperty

Downramp all you want. I don't care. ;)

I'm not doing your research for you.

Lions4Eva likes this.
  11. equityma

I already did someresearches.
    I did not buy in Werribee but I would like to know who are smart enough to throw money in this area.

You're a seller and I will against anything you say.

I haven't seen any developers like MGR, SGM or CMW planning anything in Werribee.

I don't wish to see any weakness in Werribee but I want to warn investors to do their researches before making any decisions.

The safest way is to see if are there any members of the corrupted state government holding a shovel to dig a piece of land then it's still not too late to buy.

I might be wrong but I will fight to the end.

12. rook2017

rook2017 Well-Known Member

Why you just don't do something more valuable rather than trying to convince everyone here that there's no value in Werribee? People keep buying and it's still relatively affordable given that it's within 30 minutes drive to Melbourne CBD. DYOR

13. melbournesky

melbournesky Well-Known Member

Dont bother. He must have been missed out

14. private_number

private_number Well-Known Member

The level crossing project was done to not only clear up Melbourne's busiest railway crossings but also the most dangerous. And to me, you cant put a price in a life.

I live near the furlong road crossing in st Albans. I remember a whole family was lost there once.

I am no way political, but I think Andrews has done an amazing job.

"Oh what about the crime rate? Crime is everywhere!!" (Because this seems to be the argument anti andrew supporters seem to bring up everytime i say he has done a good job)
    It has actually dropped. Dont believe what the media brainwashed you with. Do your own research

On the subject of Werribee though; I've got various properties positioned in Melbourne's north, west and south west but none in Werribee and its surrounds. This area is something im going to look into further.

Oshioyi likes this.
  15. Oshioyi

Oshioyi Member

Sheikht likes this.
  16. private_number

private_number Well-Known Member

Still planning I believe.

These things take time.

17. DrunkSailor

DrunkSailor Well-Known Member

It's not happening. Government just says this to boost sentiment. Here's Perth in 2013 prior to the correction Perth at five million people: Endless suburbia or Australia's best city?

They were going on about Melbourne reaching 8 million ppl by 2050, now Tim Lawless from corelogic is saying people will be leaving Melbourne to work in Hobart, QLD and Perth as jobs come back.

18. Aussie1980

Aussie1980 Well-Known Member

I see that werribee has moved already approx 125k-150k in last 2 years for 550+ blocks. Any further growth can be expected?

19. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

I posted about catching up with an REA the other day and talking about Werribee with him. He thinks there's still about a year's worth of steam left in this market. In his opinion, Werribee will be a $600k median suburb soon. No crystal ball, however. If there's an announcement or two about the Education City precinct sometime this year (I reckon we're due for some news, it's been so long now), then it might just keep growing.

20. Aussie1980

Aussie1980 Well-Known Member

Do you recommend properties near tarneit road near to pacific werribee or properties near presidents park or near bulban road ... Or it does not matter