Well Done Sim..

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by willair, 21st Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

It's good to see you have Ladies within your moderators , that will add a good balance on opinions
    and the prevailing wisdom that will stream from those successful people..well done..

Chilliblue and MTR like this.
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Thanks willair - there will be some more coming soon, so I've held off on making any official announcements yet.

We did have some active female moderators on Somersoft in the past, but for various (mostly personal) reasons they are no longer active on the forums and so we found ourselves without any active female moderators - which was certainly not the intention.

MTR likes this.
  3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Sim,
    that is absolutely wonderful, I noticed this the other day, all great contributors to the forum, nice to have a mix of men and women.

The forum is really coming together, not at all missing SS, I have PC, kudos to you, oops that's LIKE to you:)

Cheers
    MTR:)

Last edited: 21st Jul, 2015
  4. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Well done Simba the Lion! :p The site seems to be working well....no major hissy fits yet...and law and order is being maintained...and there seems to be some level of civility among all posters...other the an occaisional spruiker threatening legal action because some facts about them were presented in a professional manner.

Overall a fantastic effort in such a short period of time. I am sure there are other PCers in the background who have contributed to this effort.

If it is any consolation....this is one of the first sites I look at when I wake up each morning. Sad but true!

Now we just need to get the other mix right between Bogans and Boganistas. ;) ....I don't want them to feel left out.

You go girlfirend... :D...

MTR likes this.
  5. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Yep, indeed that is sad :)