Weird behaviour of Seller's agent - Seeking advise with similar experience, please

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by SydneyInvestor, 29th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. SydneyInvestor

SydneyInvestor Well-Known Member

Thanks @Antoni0. Cant make sure to sort it before settlement as they will fix only things they have committed. Not sure, how much it costs but also thinking of finding a small renovation company to fix some things and give a better look if it fits in my budget. That might also help in increase in property valuation. Is it a good idea?

2. SydneyInvestor

thanks @Richard Williams , will talk to her in detail tomorrow....
    yes, had build and pest but the problem is that I didnt inspect before buying.

3. Antoni0

Antoni0 Well-Known Member

If you bought it to flip instantly you'll need to fix most of those items and by the sounds of things it's been a very neglected home. If you want to sell it straight away, I would be doing everything to cover up all the water damage. Personally I would have never bought a house with signs of water damage without knowing the full extent of the damage. Everyone on here has their own strategies but I like to get houses rented and making money ASAP.

4. SydneyInvestor

Thanks @Antonio