Health & Family Weight Loss & Management

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by spamshire, 12th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. spamshire

spamshire New Member

Hello everyone, I’ve been a long time reader of the forum (since the Somersoft days) and first of all a big thank you to all your thoughts and opinions - it has served me well in my property journey. It has guided me from my days of renting an apartment, to buying my first home and subsequent investment purchases.

I thought it might be time for me to contribute what I can back to this community, and inspired by Simon’s weight loss journal thread I’d like to share a weight loss intervention that was developed right here in Australia and is set to launch worldwide imminently.

The program is called Sum Sanos (meaning “I am healthy” in Latin) and it is a habits based intervention for weight loss and management. Traditional weight loss methods have either targeted restrictive dieting and/or strenuous workout regimens, but the habits based focus with this intervention is actually based on psychological principles and studies have shown that a habit based intervention results in long-term sustainable weight loss.

Most weight loss methods may help you reduce some weight initially, but the difficulty lies in actually keeping the weight off (I know this well, having struggled with my weight up until early adulthood). I have managed now to keep a healthy weight for a number of years through simply adjusting my habits and I was very excited to stumble across this weight loss intervention which was in line with what was successful for me. Best of all, they conducted a long term study at Bond University in Queensland which supported the efficacy of the intervention with clinically significant long term results. As a trained clinical psychologist, this was especially validating for me to know.

I was so excited about this that I enquired about being a provider of these services and I am now proud to say that I am authorised to provide this intervention, as a coach, to people seeking a solution once and for all to the misery and discouragement of people who have struggled with their weight.

Propertychat/Somersoft has helped me in my property journey and while I'd best leave the property related advice to the experts in the forum, this is where I think I can contribute.

I believe the program was featured on various channels recently and early feedback from clients has been very positive, with many reporting successful weight loss and the relief that they have finally found a solution.

Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Last edited by a moderator: 13th Oct, 2018
    Perthguy likes this.