Weekend Letting

Discussion in 'Airbnb & Short Term Letting' started by RS Gumby, 31st Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RS Gumby

RS Gumby Well-Known Member

The wife and I live in the country but like to commute to Melbourne regularly on weekends. We usually stay in hotels but was wondering if any PCrs had an Apartment/Unit that they use occasionally that they wouldn't mind another PCer like myself renting for a weekend at a time. Ideally we like staying at Docklands but also somewhere close to the G for the footy.

I was originally looking at investing in a unit at Docklands to do this but financially can't do so at the moment. Has anyone done/doing this? And are you happy?

Thought I'd post on PC as most of us seem pretty trustworthy rather than go the whole Air BnB route.

Any advice would be appreciated

2. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

Have you done AirBnB before? Pretty straight forward and pretty much matches up with what you're looking at doing.

3. jodes

jodes Well-Known Member

We have a property in St Kilda on Airbnb if you ever want to stay there!

RS Gumby likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia