Wealthy habits

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Gockie, 30th Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Having a rich life and being financially wealthy are two very different things.

You can have a very rich life while not being financially wealthy, and you can also be financially wealthy while not feeling you're living a rich life.

Marg4000, MTR, TadhgMor and 2 others like this.
  2. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

Person A does what they want to do, when they want to do it and person B also does what they want when they want whenever, but their wants cost more money. Which one is rich/wealthy?

MTR likes this.
  3. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

I guess for point 2, we do take calculated gambles for the property market. Hmmm seems like I tick the box for everything else. I have studying tertiary education since I was 18 and still going. People think I am smart but I am an average fellow that reads and uses my time better. TV, I reckon is a complete waste of time unless it's an interesting documentary or something related to history.

4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

but Gina has lost something, around 20 kg apparently, made headlines in Perth.....LOL, got to report some important good news just for a change.

Last edited: 1st Dec, 2016
    Bayview likes this.
  5. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

The other day my old man made a good point that once you are in your 50s, if your children are brought up to be good people, you are in good health and mental state, that is success.

Weaver, wylie, Angel and 3 others like this.
  6. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

This is a very small sub-set.

Besides what's the definition of rich? $1m? $10m? $100m? I'd be interested to know how many people in his sub-set had over $100m equity and he was able to monitor them so frequently.

Some of these points are questionable like point 2. Packer was the richest man and he gambled more than anyone in this country. Listening to audio books on the way to work another bizarre one - I am picturing a guy sitting on a bus listening to audio books. I would've thought that point should be replaced with most rich people are on conference calls on their way to work.

7. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Only if you drive but nothing ticks me off more than a conference call with background noise

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia