wealthier, younger and happier in a tree-lined street

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by WattleIdo, 10th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

2. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

As far as living in units / apartments goes, it was the beautiful big tree out the front and the street trees that made it so much easier and helped out with the 'box in the sky' sensation. Also living next door to a heritage listed house with a huge garden meant my cats had somewhere to hang out. Unfortunately, all those jacaranda roots do get into the pipes.

3. Depreciator

Depreciator Well-Known Member

'Wealthier, younger and happier in a tree lined street'?

I'm doing okay for wealth and happiness, but if trees can make me younger I might plant a few.

EN710 and WattleIdo like this.
  4. pully

pully Well-Known Member

agree that beautiful trees in a residential area can be pleasant to live near. it can take decades to achieve that ambiance and often those areas have excellent facilities close by/walking distances. so yes people can feel a sense of wellbeing and wealth.

Toon and WattleIdo like this.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.