We bought the house!! :)

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Gockie, 31st Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. spoon

spoon Well-Known Member

More than that if you add the admission tickets and the drinks sold. Possibly more but let's stop at that...:rolleyes:

Gockie likes this.
  2. transit

transit Well-Known Member

Or she could set up a web cam and do live streaming when it's in action. I would pay $10 to watch :)

3. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for a structure off the top deck with long ribbons hanging down.

4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Hello! It’s been a long time since I started this thread. The house is doing amazingly!

We get lots of animals in the area, everything from an echidna, geckos, tawny frogmouths, Scrub turkeys, a massive Lace monitor….

I’ve been very comfortable working in a downstairs room which became my office space. It always stays really cool.
    I like being this side of Epping. No need to go over the bridge at Epping to go home (always loads of traffic).
    Lots of nice people around.
    I’ve been helping at the local theatre just up the street, doing set building since 2018 and the last 2 plays I have been stage managing. :)

And a few weeks ago council planted a tree on our nature strip. Reason being, someone in another part of Epping’s heritage area removed 22 trees illegally and was fined $155k for that, so council is planting 268 trees in the East Epping Heritage conservation area to make up for it!

Anyway, reason why I posted here was to say, I now have enough in offset there will be no more interest to pay! The interest was really low for the last few years, but now officially, I don’t need to dedicate money to pay it off to the bank each month :). Great position to be in.

Very happy days. :)

craigc, The Y-man, oziwassabi and 5 others like this.