Water leakage

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Just-An-Investor, 12th Nov, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Just-An-Investor

Just-An-Investor Active Member

The builder is going to put a concrete retaining wall with AGI pipe. He said that is the best he could do but was not sure if it is going to address the problem completely. I will suggest him what you have suggested. Much appreciated

2. Just-An-Investor

Location of the water is the front of the house. This water is weeping through the nature strip area but not from the surface but from underground. We had done the cut as we have raised the house and put a garage and a room ground floor. So this is in the orignal house area where the land was cut. The neighbor is having the water stagnated next to our fence in their property

3. Just-An-Investor

I have an update on this water issue. It has been concluded that the water that is seeping is the underground water. Unfortunately it has found its way out when the site was cut. This was resolved on our site by putting gravel and AGI pipe along the retaining wall. However, the leak in the neighbours property is still there and he has been constantly complaining to have it fixed. We have said it has nothing to do with us and he need to find a solution himself. He is threatening to take legal action but I feel that I have nothing to be scared about.