Wacol

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Noobieboy, 6th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Noobieboy

Noobieboy Well-Known Member

Any ideas about this suburb? Around the station area? Close to detention and corrections centres but seems like it’s ok when comes to renting properties. Any knowledge is appreciated.

2. Blueskies

Blueskies Well-Known Member

When I first moved to Queensland I spent the first fortnight in the Wacol caravan park as it was just up the road from my work. The locals said that there should have been a revolving door between the caravan park and the prison. They weren't far wrong, I was happy to leave the nightly domestic violence shouting matches and scattered hypodermics, midway through week 2.

As an investment destination there is a lot of commercial stuff around there, not much residential, and what is there is pretty nasty. Maybe one day it will improve, it is close to forest lake and there are some big parcels of land. Probably need to watch for flood risk too and noise from the assorted motorways that cut through it.

Noobieboy likes this.
  3. Noobieboy

Oh cool. Thanks mate. Always good to hear someone who actually stayed at the place. Even for few weeks. Thanks @Blueskies , I was wondering why I was offered a property at a “steal” price.

4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

because it was a 'hot' property. :rolleyes:

5. Noobieboy

Yep. And me being a Noobie got all excited. But then the desctop/RE valuation did show that it’s at the bottom of the “estimate” range.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.