WA NRAS Consolidation

Discussion in 'NRAS & NDIS SDA' started by Vassago, 18th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Furious Female

Furious Female Member

Tebter went to Quetus (different Principal who is Questus staff) under the name of RP and now Questus has transferred properties over to RP with Terry Foster as Principal who was previously Tebter.

Some things appear to not have changed.
    NRAS Tenancy managers | Department of Social Services, Australian Government

I am inclined to agree with you that something was in the wind.

2. Furious Female

Furious Female Member

3. Furious Female

Furious Female Member

4. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Tebter consortium is indeed terrible but they are not the Tebter property management in WA.

5. Furious Female

Furious Female Member

Same staff by the looks of it.

On checking the DSS list that was updated 12.06.2019 I could be forgiven for being concerned about WA.

A lot of people involved in the property management side of things and they obviously get looked after.

I would like to know who is looking after the property owners and the tenants?

6. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Same staff between the consortium and the property management group? I don't think that's the case. The consortium, Tebter, is who is is charge of handling the NRAS allocations, audits, federal and state NRAS incentive payments. This company is separate to Tebter the PM and indeed there are different Tebter PM agencies. The WA PM agency is the one which has joined Questus PM (WA)

Most negative issues that have been experienced by people is to do with Tebter the consortium regarding not receiving their NRAS incentive payments, the issues tend not to have been with the property management/rental group