Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

WA WA - city of Wannerro

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Arnel, 21st Jun, 2015.

1. Arnel

Arnel Well-Known Member

As most of you troopers are aware a large number of lots writhing the city of wanneroo have proposed rezoning.

As wanneroo will actually be the first area, has anyone heard any news of how this is coming along?

I've been looking to buy but want to do my due diligence with decent time frame calculations

:))

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Last report I heard they were being delayed by infrastructure needs but that might not affect all areas. Best people to call is the City of Wanneroo.
    Mind you if they still haven't voted on it, it will take around 12mths after the Council votes to approve for WAPC to formally approve and gazette it.

3. Arnel

Arnel Well-Known Member

Thank you for you prompt input.... I'm sure as you know anything you ask them in regards to rezoning they don't tell you much.

I might wait a little longer because the market is quite unstable atm? Buy towards the end of the year maybe?

4. Be Developer

Be Developer Property Developer Business Member

@OSAN Properties

I am pretty sure they have delayed it. Prop price fell around $30 -$40k in some part due to delay in rezoning.

Arnel likes this.
  5. Arnel

Arnel Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heard the same, stage onewi be wanneroo so I guess wait till that leaks and secure a property in one of the areas a little closer to the CBD!

6. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Well-Known Member

Last edited: 25th Jan, 2016