Virtual inspections - 3D Tours

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Tillie, 12th Apr, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tillie

Tillie Well-Known Member

In Victoria the private house inspections have been banned in the properties that are currently occupied. tt looks like some real estate agents have already introduced virtual 3D tours to overcome the ban. The tour allows you to explore the different rooms like you would be walking in the house and for example it allows you to turn around in the room to look at it in the different directions. You can also do measurements etc. on the website. It allows you to inspect all the rooms on floorplan and looks like the pictures are quite accurate and you can zoom close to the object as well.

In my opinion the 3D tour is much better than videos, because you can pretty much look at every room and from every corner if you wish. Not still sure if I would buy house just using virtual tour and not able to inspect it in person. Maybe I old fashion. Happy to hear your thoughts.

If you have not yet experienced one of these tours. Here is the link for the example one...

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-wattle+glen-132965834

Hamish Blair, Beyond Wealth and wylie like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia