Hi all, Included in our contract is a Specification Schedule. Our builder is interpreting it such that he is providing cheaper doors rather than those in the contract. He tells me that if I want the other doors then I would need to pay $15,000 extra and will incur a lot of delay as these doors need to be made. I do not want to enter into a dispute which costs me delay time. I suppose I could live with these doors but am quite annoyed in that I paid extra for these particular doors and now he is trying to get out of it on a technicality. Is there anyway that i can say , do what you want but I will pursue a credit later on , because you have not given me what is in the contract.