Valuer General Property Sales Data, Unit Number Missing

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by John Deakins, 18th Sep, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. John Deakins

John Deakins Member

Hi Folks,
    I recently purchased a property on 12 Nancarrow Avenue, Ryde. I'm trying to find out what other properties in the same apartment complex sold for. The Valuer General website partially has this information, however the unit number (e.g. 305D, 12 Nancarrow Avenue etc) is not shown. See link below:
    http://globe.six.nsw.gov.au/PropertySales/PropertySales.html?type=property&propid=4205673
    For every other street number on Nancarrow Avenue, the unit numbers are shown, e.g.:
    http://globe.six.nsw.gov.au/Propert...code=2112&suburb=RYDE&street=NANCARROW AVENUE

I'd really like to find the unit numbers corresponding to each of the sales shown on the Valuer General site for 12 Nancarrow. I observed there is a Dealing Number and Property Number info but I can't cross reference that to the actual unit number. Does anyone know how I can source the unit numbers that correspond to the sold properties in the first link above? Would much appreciate it since I'd like to have some idea of if what I paid for the property was in alignment with it's valuation.
    Cheers, Jamie

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

@John Deakins

A little bit more detective work is required.

You've done the hard yards and it's unusual for the unit numbers not to be shown on that search on the govt website. Have you tried 12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank?

607A/12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank, nsw - Property Sold Price

1105A/12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank, nsw - Property Sold Price

409A/12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank, nsw - Property Sold Price

401B/12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank, nsw - Property Sold Price

lot 98/12 Nancarrow Avenue, Meadowbank, nsw - Property Sold Price

You have the dates so if you search on domain, re.com.au for previous advertised properties you could get lucky and link date ranges to the adverts or they might be on house.ksou.cn but it's likely that they use the govt data.

If you subscribe to RP Data etc you may get more info as well.