NSW Urgent : What does this line mean from Seware Service Sheet? (please check image)

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by rooster123, 26th May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. rooster123

rooster123 Well-Known Member

What does this line mean (next to red) from Seware Service Sheet? (please check image)
    Will there be any problem in near future in case of rebuilding house or even bank valuation of current property?

Thank you very much!

Sewerage Service Sheet[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• sss.jpg
      sss.jpg
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Which is the front of the block?
    As far as I can tell they would be the sewer lead ins from the main sewer line along the boundary. They can be moved and redone but you can't do anything to the one along what I am guessing is the rear of the block

3. rooster123

rooster123 Well-Known Member

Thanks, the left side of image is actually front side of house. So what you are saying is the diagonal line is sewage line of house and is not an issue?
    In terms of rebuild house or when bank dies valuation of current property?

4. Dsign

Dsign Well-Known Member

Are you in Sydney?

In Sydney, Sydney water will want you to be a certain distance from the sewer main to the building, if not they will make you concrete encase the sewer main or redivert.

The line you have shown is just your domestic sewer line, you can adjust that to suit no worries just liase with your plumber.

The vertical sewer at the rear is the authority sewer main and yes there are restrictions but nothing that cant be worked around

I don’t see any issues with this from my experience as you won’t be building that close to the boundary anyway